Saturday, 12 August 2017

We have lift off!

Operation Utility Room has started.....the plasterer is here, halfway through the ceiling, he's alternately singing/bemoaning the state of the ceiling (have to say his singing leaves a lot to be desired, but at least he's a cheerful soul).

The floor will be done tomorrow, then we can start painting once the floor's dry.  We've got the paint, Fablon and replacement handles for the cupboard doors and new window blind, just the vinyl floor covering to get once all the painting is done.  Can't wait till it's all finished and I can then go in there every day with a smile on my face, rather than hating it.

To answer TA's comment about whether I have a surreptitious practise of yoga at home....yes I do TA, have to do it upstairs out of the way, if I do it downstairs the dog thinks we're playing and jumps all over me!









2 comments:

  1. So pleased that it is all happening in that utility room, you will be a happy bunny when it is finished.

    Good for you on doing yoga at home, it makes sense to keep up the momentum don't you think? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be lovely once it's completed. I would love to have a utility room - very envious.
    I'm sure I saw something on TV about people doing yoga with goats! Maybe the dog joining in could be a good thing ;-) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!