Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Makes you think

Just been reading about those children blown up after an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester....god those bloody terrorists are sick in the head.  How absolutely terrible for the families. 

Puts my Achilles tendon pain into perspective - I shall stop moaning about it now.

Life can be ripped away in the blink of an eye.  Just makes me appreciate my life and my loved ones more.  We should live every day as if it were our last, and tell all our loved ones just how much we love them every day.

3 comments:

  1. Very true but it is difficult to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have any though for lives, to attack a venue where children were present, sick people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's horrible. I have felt tearful all day and my heart goes out to those affected x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!