Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Baking and Betty photos

Thank you for your comment, Sheila, yes we are looking forward to having a week of doing whatever we want....only 3 weeks to go!

I thought it was about time I posted some more photos.  I've had a baking session this morning:-


A date and walnut loaf - one of OH's favourite cakes.....I'm not so keen.


On the left, a half white/half wholemeal seeded loaf.  On the right, a parmesan cheese loaf, we're going to have some of that tonight with our dinner - smoked mackerel salad with a lemon and olive oil dressing.


Tuna and sweet potato loaf for Betty, chopped up and ready to freeze in portions.  I give it to her moistened with a little hot water, she absolutely loves it.

And some recent Betty pics:-


Betty and a pretty little cow having a staring match.....Betty gave up first!


Having a little rest halfway through an exhausting walk.


Dozing on my lap yesterday evening.







4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of Betty. I like the one with her looking at the cow.
    Hasn't she grown? She's beautiful-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila, she's a delight....even when she's being naughty, she still makes us laugh!

      Delete
  2. She is gorgeous. Our pup had her first hair cut last week, she looks so small with all her fluff gone lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. What breed is your pup? Thankfully, as Betty's short haired, she doesn't need haircuts!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!