Sunday, 16 October 2016

Taking a break

I'm feeling quite a bit better, the cough is lessening a lot.  But I just don't feel like blogging.  We've had a lot going on recently which we're very preoccupied with, house stuff, family illness, other stuff, and for a couple of weeks now, blogging has just felt like a chore, one I could do without.  It was getting hard to think of what to write, seeing as I wouldn't be writing about any of the personal stuff.  And so I'm taking a break for a while.  I'll still read everyone else's blogs, that gives me great pleasure, and will comment when I can.  Be back in a while....hopefully.  Take care everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Hope things improve, will keep everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things settle and you are back soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back soon and take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, hope things work themselves out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything will resolve itself soon. I have only recently found your blog, and I look forward to reading it again in the furture. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!