Monday, 4 July 2016

Further to....

....my earlier post - I've had an emailed reply from a representative from BT Customer Services stating that he tried to call us but was unable to reach us. 

Bollocks!  That's an outright lie - our answerphone was on for the short time we were out.....no message left, and no phone calls since we've been home.  I dialled 1471 just to check, and there's been no phone call since the automated voice mail message we had from BT early this morning.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.  I've emailed a suitably outraged reply back.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get the problem sorted and you get a reply to your email.

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to hear the outcome of this dabacle! They really are a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - I think the Ombudsman should be your next port of call. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!