Thursday, 24 March 2016

Where did that go then?

Wow, a whole week since my last blog.....time has just shot by without me even noticing it.  It's not as if we've been super-busy or got anything to show for it either, it's sort of like some alien being or thing has been stealing hours away from me behind my back.  It's nearly April for goodness sake, how did that happen?!

Thanks for all the lovely comments re husband's work and me sleeping better, it's such a relief to be able to know what we're doing going forward now.  Although, having said that, no doubt his work will spring a surprise on him and change his start times or something, they have a habit of doing that.  This week my sleeping pattern has been....well, not a pattern at all, completely random in fact - a night or 2 where I'm awake more than I'm asleep, a few nights of broken sleep but around 6 or 7 hours in total, one night where I only managed to stay in bed for about 2 hours, another where I slept for 6 hours straight without waking at all...a miracle as that almost never happens.  Was up at 05.10 this morning but don't actually feel too bad. 

I've got back into crocheting again, after what seems like weeks when I didn't do any.  Another baby blanket on the go, this one in bright colours in chunky stripes, modern mums seem to go for brights and bold patterns now, rather than the traditional baby pink, blue, lemon or lacy white.  I'll post some pictures of the finished articles soon, I need to sew in some ends and do a few embellishments on a couple.

The weather doesn't look too great for the weekend, does it.....not that we were planning on doing anything much - living in a holiday area means everywhere is besieged by tourists during school holidays, so we avoid the beach and the popular towns.

Well that's it for now, not much to say really at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Same here regarding tourists - no beach visits for the next 2 weeks! Glad sleep is slowly getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are the same here in Hampshire, so weekend at home, enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!