Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Craft storage sorted

We bought this yesterday from that Swedish store:-


It's on the landing (exercise bike in front....which reminds me, I must get on it!!).  Had to move a couple of things to get it in place, don't really like where I temporarily put them so will have a bit of a shuffle round today.  Husband put the unit together, I made up the boxes (not hard....a minute's work!!).  Three of them are full, just need to label them now and got some more stuff which will fill another two.  I wonder how long it will take before they're all full?!

We had a tall narrow shelf unit there before, it held spares of toiletries which are currently in a box, waiting for me to sort out the bathroom unit, which is a similar thing to that above, just a lot smaller.  The shelf unit is going in OH's shed (will give the mice something else to chew on, haha). 

I'd love a craft room, unfortunately we haven't got the space here.  At least the storage unit can house all my supplies, so they're not now scattered around the place.


7 comments:

  1. Our spare bedroom is my sewing room but everything I use has to be put away including the sewing table, when we have visitors. Some due next week, so after that, it be back to a sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now share my craft room, it's the office. But I still have space to do things, hubby just complains when there is glitter every where

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a large landing which is supposed to be my craft space but it spreads everywhere. I like your unit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want a craft room but unless my boys move out which isn't looking likely at the moment I have to make do with sharing our spare room with my DH and all his model aeroplanes!!! Love your storage unit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a neat piece of kit. Can't work out where I could fit one to store my wool though. Thanks for your comment on my blog! blessings x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!