Monday, 30 November 2015

A productive morning

Thanks for your comments.....always welcome, it's lovely to read them.  Sarah (Fishcake_random) has solved the mystery of why I keep being mistaken for a blogger called Leisha (at least three times now, perhaps I ought to consider changing my name!  teehee).  Upon looking at Leisha's profile, the only thing she has listed is my blog (how flattering, thank you!), so I guess people automatically assume that I am Leisha, or this blog is hers.  So, just to finally clear up any confusion.....I am NOT Leisha, I am Sooze, and Her Indoors, Him Outdoors is MY blog.  I can't seem to find a blog for Leisha....I know she reads here, do you actually have a blog, Leisha?

I got up early and have had a productive morning so far.  Put washing on, did the washing up from last night's dinner (OH usually does it but was overcome by tiredness last night, having got in at 05.00 am from work yesterday morning and not had much sleep due to being woken up by next door's 3 noisy dogs barking their heads off, grrr!!  8 o'clock on a bloody Sunday morning and they didn't really attempt to shut them up, why are some people so bloody inconsiderate?).  I've prepared a big tub of muesli.....oats, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, sultanas, chopped dried apricots, chopped mixed nuts.  I was looking at all the supermarket ones yesterday, they all contain stuff I don't really want to eat, like wheat or barley flakes, sugar, or various preservatives and chemicals.  So easy to make my own, and just include what I like in it.

I've made a start on sorting out some unwanted stuff for the charity shop.....got a bagful of clothes so far.  Just stopped for a coffee and blog browse, then I'm going to turf out the kitchen cupboards and get rid of some unused mugs and other assorted crockery, glasses, pans etc. 

Making cauli, broccoli and blue cheese soup for lunch, and the first trayful of mince pies.....husband was dropping big hints earlier about how nice a mince pie would go down with his afternoon cuppa!  He's outside washing the car (must be its birthday, hehe) whilst the sun is shining.....rain and winds forecast again for this afternoon. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi it's your mistaken identity, Leisha. Yes, sorry for the confusion. I do only have your blog listed under my blogger name. I had to create a blogger ID to comment. So somehow I only have you listed in my blog that I follow. I am also from Australia. Again apologies for the unintentional confusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need for apology, Leisha.....I'm just glad the confusion has been cleared up, I just couldn't work it out before! It's lovely to have you anyway. And thank you for the kind comments.

      Delete
  2. Ps I don't have a blog but I love reading them, and your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Why don't you write one, I'm sure people would be very interested in Australian life....I know I would. My nephew and his GF have recently emigrated to Perth.

      Delete
  3. That's a really good start to the day add no doubt later you'll be tired but feeling very satisfied with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tired already! But yes, glad I got so much done early.

      Delete
    2. I'm definitely joining you in the pre crimbo clear out. I need to tackle the toy nox desperately!
      X

      Delete
    3. Yes it's a good idea to get it done before it gets out of hand isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Great idea making your own museli, the sugar content in the shop ones is high and is bulked out with a lot of cereal. Rained here all day its the only way my car gets a wash these days :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes ours too....husband hardly ever washes it, where we live it's all mud so a bit pointless really....soon as he washes it, it's covered in mud again.

      Delete
  5. I really, really, really do need to do a de-clutter!!! I really, really DO! But being President of the Procrastinators' Club, I keep putting it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow arrives, but it becomes today so that's no good! I again have to put off de-cluttering until tomorrow arrives. I can't win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. President of the P Club, I like that!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!