Monday, 19 October 2015

Free day

OH has just gone out to take the car to be fixed - new clutch being fitted today - so I've got an extra day to myself.....his mate who's a mechanic (luckily!) is doing it, and he lives right over the other side of town and OH is staying over there to help out, to hopefully get it done quicker.  Or hinder, as the case may be. 

So what am I going to do with myself today?  You know what.....nothing!  I'm having stomach troubles (IBS, it flares up occasionally when I'm a bit under the weather or stressed) and haven't slept very well the past few nights.  So today I'm just going to sit and crochet and watch trashy daytime TV.  Or a film, if I can find one. 

9 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm struggling to get motivated today too, but don't have the excuse of feeling unwell. IBS is horrible isn't it? I have suffered from it in the past :( hope you have a good day and feel rested afterwards. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you have some Colofac (Mebeverine) to take. DB starts taking them at the first sign of IBS and usually quite quickly feels the benefit. He will then stay on 3 a day for 5 days which knocks it on the head:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day to me, I may well copy once I have walked Ben. I have my crochet at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apart from the horrible I s it sounds like a lovely day! I'm planning on one of those next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better now my lovely? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your restful day helped you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Days spent alone are great. And I should know...I live alone (with my two furry, four-legged rascals)...and I love living alone.....just as well I do, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the kind comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!