Sunday, 9 August 2015

Apologies

Blogging will most likely be sporadic for a while.....my mother is very unwell and my sister and I are very worried about her.  Whilst there's nothing much I can do other than keep in contact by phone (we live over 3 hours' drive away, my sister lives next door to mum, thankfully) and I have tried to let go of the worry, it's just not possible, my mind keeps betraying me.  We'll be going up to see her next weekend, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we can't go before then.

I just need to keep busy in the meantime.

9 comments:

  1. Aw Sooze, sorry to hear your Mum's not well. What a worry. I'll be here in blog land as n when n if you need anything internetty - hugs, advice, listening ear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family matters always take priority, no apologies needed. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologise, I hope your mum turns a corner and you can once again relax, keeping busy isnt as easy as it sounds as the mind wanders again, your sister living next door is a blessing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry to hear that! I hope your mum gets better soon or at least that the situation improves. Being a distance away is very stressful. We'll all send you our best wishes and look forward to hearing from you when you are ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to read your sister is close to your mum, when my mum was ill, she was living with my sister and we were almost 3 hours drive away, I can understand how you feel, I hope the weekend comes quickly ad your mum is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't apologise, family comes first, hope she gets well soon, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear about your mum, look after yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know you can can call me if you need to, I'll be here. Sending hugs and love to you.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!