Sunday, 19 July 2015

Can anyone help a fellow blogger?

Good morning

One of my followers, Sue (there's a lot of us about!) from Happy@Home link here is having problems putting a Followers gadget on her blog.  I did suggest the way I did mine, which was Design.....Layout.....Add Gadget.....More Gadgets......long list, down bottom of which is Followers, add it where you want it on your blog.  Unfortunately, she says it hasn't worked for her (perhaps it was my explanation!).  As I'm a new blogger myself and a bit of a dunce when it comes to techie stuff, I don't know what else to suggest to help her.

So can any of you seasoned bloggers help?

I'm very grateful for the help I've had from fellow bloggers, you're all such a lovely friendly lot.

7 comments:

  1. I've written a comment on happy at Happy@Home to try and help. But just realised it's the same as your description above, so it may not be any help at all! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sooze and other lovely blogsters! You are all so kind! I hope you aren't spending too much of your Sunday afternoon trying to solve my bloggy problem! It's driving me nuts so I googled and found a tutorial about java script and HTML (whatever that is) and followed what it said. I now have 2 followers thingies on my side bar. Not sure if they work and whether they are different and which one I should keep. But I seem to be getting somewhere, I hope! Fingers crossed...
    Sue X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there you go......it worked!! Well done.

      Delete
  3. I'm the least technical person out there, I'm sure some of the process has changed for setting up a blog I hope Sue gets it sorted x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't be any worse than me, Jo!

      Delete
  4. The table topper is yours Sooze, drop me an email or a comment, I will not publish, with your snail mail address.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love reading them!